Tabor Group is fully compliant with the Governance Code and is registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority.
CHY – 13475
Registered Charity number – 20042127
CRO number – 311070
Registered office – Tabor Group, Tabor Fellowship, Spur Hill, Doughcloyne, Cork.
Tabor Group’s Donor Charter
As a charity seeking donations from the public, we at Tabor Group, aim to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public. As a smaller organisation, our fundraising efforts are local, personalised and dependant on local community ties. To this end, we offer the following commitment to donors:
- Tabor Group will treat all donors with respect, honesty and openness as set out in the Guiding Principles.
- Tabor Group commit to being accountable and transparent in fundraising practices so that donors and prospective donors can be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- We assure donors that their contact details are treated with confidentiality and their names can be deleted from mailing lists or databases if so requested and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
Tabor Group commit that, donors and prospective donors will:
- Be clearly informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donations and gifts received to further this mission.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s Board of Directors, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship of responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent annual report which is available on the website.
- Be assured that Tabor Group Fundraising policies and procedures ensure donations will be used for the purposes for which they were given with a procedure for handling any shortfall or excess funds.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for donations and efforts.
- Be assured that information about donations are handled fairly with respect and with confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organisation will be dealt with professionally.
- Be clearly informed of the role of the person seeking donations and whether they are employees or a representative of the organisation.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity, to ask questions about the organisation while appreciating the client’s right to privacy and anonymity.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be removed from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share its mailing list with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.